For those of you in Christchurch, the Electoral Commission have set up a polling station in a vacant store at Tower Junction, Christchurch.
If you are voting in the Wigram, Te Tai Tonga, Banks Peninsula, Christchurch Central, or Ilam electorates then this could be a handy location for you.
Located between Ezibuy and Taking Shape the polling station will be open over the following hours:
- Monday 5 October - Wednesday 7 October 10am-5pm
- Thursday 8 October - Friday 9 October 10am-6pm
- Saturday 10 October - Sun 11 October 9am-5pm
- Monday 12 October - Wednesday 14 October 10am-5pm
- Thursday 15 October - Friday 16 October 10am-6pm
- Saturday 17 October 9am-7pm
Look out for the VOTING signage and get in early to cast your ballot.